Friday, October 28, 2005

Pixmantec RawShooter Premium Released

The new fully featured version of the popular RawShooter Essentials raw converter is on special offer until Monday - UK residents can have it for about £44.

Up until fairly recently I used PhotoShop CS2 for most raw conversion and Capture One sometimes for bulk conversion. Aboard Guideliner in August, David Leaver recommended RawShooter Essentials - a free program - and gave me a copy. Recently I've found myself using it more and more often, and RawShooter Premium may just have the extra features to make it my main raw converter.

Andy Rouse is involved with Pixmantec and he is pushing this software a lot - it looks like it's going to live up to the hype.

Get RawShooter Essentials (freeware) or RawShooter Premium (US$ 59 plus taxes, about 50 euros) from the Pixmantec website. Expect a review on here tomorrow!

No comments:

Google